Board of Health for the Hyde County Health Department
- The rule-making, policy-making, adjudicatory body for the Hyde County Health Department.
- 11 members appointed by the county Board of Commissioners.
- Residents of the county and serve three year terms not to exceed three consecutive terms.
- Quarterly meetings, held at the Health Department, are open to the public. Schedule is below.
- Questions can be directed to the health director, who serves as the ex-officio secretary to the board. Call 252-926-4387 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
|2019 Board of Health|
|Board Member||Board Position|
|Randy Clayton, Chair||Public Member|
|Randy Hignite, Vice-Chair||ILO Pharmacist|
|Kenneth Collier||ILO Dentist|
|Tynia Harris||ILO Optometrist|
|Shannon Swindell||Board of Commissioners Appointee|
|Doreen Holloway||Public Member|
|Mike Caton||ILO Engineer|
|John Mullen||Public Member|
|2018 Board of Health Schedule|
|March 19, 2019||7:00 pm||Health Department Conference Room|
|June 18, 2019||7:00 pm||Health Department Conference Room|
|September 24, 2019||7:00 pm||Health Department Conference Room|
|December 17, 2019||6:00 pm||Restaurant Location TBD|