The Medication Assistance Program is designed to help low-income families and individuals, regardless of age, receive their prescription medications at a reduced price or at no cost.
- Be a resident of Hyde County or Eastern Beaufort County
- Be on a stabilized dosage of medications (chronic and long term)
- Meet financial requirements of the participating pharmaceutical companies
- Provide proof of total household income
- Provide a list of current medications
- Do not have insurance coverage for medication
- Do not qualify for government or third party programs, such as Medicaid and Medicare Part D that provide prescription medications.
Contact Information for Medical Assistance Program:
Kristi Williams, Medication Technician